Aug 8, 2010

Thanking you in advance............m_ _m

Through the Internet, I knew that there was the person who was interested in Japan in great numbers all over the world.

It is often that is paid more attention to comics, an animated cartoon, a game in the world, but is interested in every things (Japanese culture such as a meal and a fashion, the art) about not only these but also Japan; it seems.

I know such a thing through the Internet and think that the Internet contributes to the fact.
On the contrary, I thought that I was revenged on a benefit by I sent Cool Japanese Information from oneself, and offering Cool Japanese Goods.

I send information in blog and share information in facebook, twitter and offer goods in ebay.

Finally,please let me know if there is a Japanese product you want^-^
Try to find time in Tokyo, Japan, Saturday or Sunday.
If I could find, purchase and then delivered to you.
Of course, the price of goods or shipping costs, expenses and other fees you will pay.
How about you?
Please email(cool.object4u@gmail.com)


Thanking you in advance. m__m
* I offer goods in an auction form.

No comments:

Post a Comment